So. We are entering exciting month! I will tell EVENTS and the HOTTEST coins, what do I personally hold (or added), but you should decide if you want to buy that or WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT TO BUY. Not everyone has enough money to invest and the best idea is to select something cool.
Ok, today, 2nd of May 2018 I would go with these coins:
- ETC – Ethereum Classic: They will have hardfork and it will occur 31st of May. Also they will Launch Radex Decentralized exchange the same day and it will be the first exchange to be launched on ETC blockchain. People are kind of excited about that and some of my followers remember February when we bought ETC at 15$ and exited between 30–45$. (that was Callisto Airdrop). Entered at 0.00237 which is higher than it is right now. Goal is 60–100%.
- SYS – Syscoin: the hottest to me coin. They had release of Masternodes Syscoin 3.0 which means people will lock their coins and won’t be dumping (especially whales). I think all, who wanted to dump – did it already. I re-bought syscoin (from what I had on exchange) because it got sold with 45% of profits tonight and I re-entered at 6200. Goal for me is 20–30k satoshi. x5 will be great. Coin has big market cap, but still undervalued. Also Airdrop for hyped coin is almost 100% chance of price boost. I am playing that game too. 1st of June it will happen and I am waiting probably till 25th of May. Expecting x2-x3 during that month.
- STRAT – Stratis: 9th of May – ICO platform Launch. Entered just at 67k, bought entire wall till 69k and sitting on that. Goal is 100–120k, will sell around 9th of May. 750 mCap is big, but not super big, 50% -100% is reasonable gains.
- BTS – Bitshares: I don’t own any. Hyped, expensive, cool. Great event for hardfork. Many people know, many people will add some more money. If I see any really good dip – I will consider investment. 7th of June HardFork will occur. It’s been announced 21st of February, but many people already forgot about that and I am feeling like reminder 🙂
- ADA – Cardano: I don’t own any. Tomorrow (3rd of May) we will see new Roadmap which can impact positively price. Also Cardano software update 1.2 around 15th of May and K-EVM testnet 28th of May. I don’t think it has power to double price, because it is too expensive and we have better product (XLM) out there. 31st of July we will see new testnet and it can make by that time 20–30% growth at it’s top.
- WAVES – Waves: I own 5BTC worth of Waves and holding since 61k satoshi. Goal to sell is 100% (122k+ satoshi). Nothing special, it is just Waves, famous, cool and has a lot of expectations. Every their update is being met with good mood and price impact.
- BURST – Burst: Yesterday I invested and posted about that on my twitter account (which I usually do). Coin that I was holding for a long time and sold with little profit (30%) back to February. And now decided to re-enter. Always was surprised by their development, number of commits and NONE OF THEM ARE WORTHLESS, like usually people do for coins “changed color of letter” and new people see “wow, changes on github, cool, coin is not dead”. Super cheap, bought wall from 330 to 339 satoshi and expecting x2-x6 during these 6 weeks. They have hardFork with that snapshot that will occur at 500.000 block. Cheap coin with followers on social network with low Market Cap ($59m) is a dream. High risk, but high return.
- TRX – Tron: Coin that I just got recently at 490 satoshi and sold all my profits at around 1k (invested after successful x3 exit + scalping from Verge). Also live updates you can see on twitter which I use to share with people my moves. Launch of their updates about network “forced” me to invest, because more hyped coin never probably existed. Holding initial investment there and HOPING for 2000 satoshi during May.
- GRS – Groestlcoin: Coin that surprises me every 3 months. They have major development updates and I used to see those candles of x3 every 3 months. I can’t resist that time. I sold my GRS at 50% of jump. I’ve never invested into that before. Was mining since day one, but now it looks like it dipped and I bought back and waiting for 22nd of June (for their update).
I hope, guys, I helped you, do your own research, explore by yourself, I did that review for you all to show the best potential of coins. Of course I could continue list with Storm and SkyCoin which can shoot up higher than some of those that I said before, but I don’t hold them and you can find more by yourself.
Ah, and yes, here is my twitter, feel free to look at that 🙂
This article is meant for knowledge sharing and all the thoughts shared by author are personal. We do not give financial advice on how to manage your cryptocurrencies and are not liable for your trades based on this article.
Short Bio of the Author – Ilia Askey
Investing 1/2 of my salary to my BTC and alts for 5 years.
Developing social network. Exploring Altcoins. Yes, you could make many ETH with one graphic card a day.
Seeking hot news, double bottoms, and other wormhole removals with coin burns.
Many people asked my thoughts about altcoins and what I invest in. I started Twitter for that.