I’m really sorry to disappoint you but no one can ever know if a coin could even give x5 return by the year’s end, let a lone 200x.
Anyone who sells you this kind of information should never be taken into consideration.
You have to understand that cryptocurrencies are in a volatile market because they have no intrisic value.
Unlike shares in a company, who sell a product, earn revenues and employ thousands of people, they don’t returns dividents and a small percentage of the market cap goes into developing and evolving the project.
How do we know the real value of a certain coin?
We don’t. We just see the value that is given in that specific moment by the 10% percent of buyers and sellers who try to outreach one another by volume – If the buying volume is bigger, the price goes up and otherwise.
The most guaranteed way to make return of your investment is by getting on a great ICO:
- Find a project that really could challenge the blockchain industry.
- Check their website (Make sure it looks professional).
- Read their whitepaper (Try to understand the logic and reason behind it).
- Most importantly check the team behind the project (Google everyone of them and read about their profiles on Linkedin, be careful because there are many scams out there that use fake profiles).
- Read reviews on (Icobench).
- Lastly check their engagement with the community on (Bitcointalk) or (Reddit)
Then you could easily go and invest only 5% of your total savings because you have to remember even if it sounds good, it could still fail to deliver its project.
Therefore you have to minimise your risk.
To increase your chances of making profits, try to find at least 2–4 great ICO’s where if only one succeeds you can easily break even on your investment.
Don’t forget there are a lot of scams out there so it’s best to question every little detail that doesn’t sound legit in their community.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.